In the latest Renaissance Quarterly (66:3), Michael Ullyot has published a review essay on recent digital humanities projects on early modern texts and maps. University of Calgary students can access the journal here.
Featured projects include:
- 1641 Depositions: http://1641.tcd.ie/
- Early English Books Online: http://eebo.chadwyck.com/
- The Map of Early Modern London: http://mapoflondon.uvic.ca/
- Mapping the Republic of Letters: https://republicofletters.stanford.edu/
- The Medici Archive Project: http://www.medici.org/
- The Text Creation Partnership: http://www.textcreationpartnership.org/